Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Birthday Gift From My Parents

My parents got me these Native sunglasses as a gift for my 30th birthday this past year.  They come with two different types of lenses both of which are polarized.  The first lense is a gray color which remind me of the Oakley's I have had for some time now, but the other lense is an amber color that is great for fishing.  The amber lense cuts the glare while still allowing in all of the light.  This lets me see my sighter easily while fishing.
As you can see from the picture, the amber lenses almost look clear.  I keep these lenses in 99% of the time.
It took me a few minutes to figure out how to change out the lenses.  It helps to read the directions, but after you do it once, it is quite simple. 

So far, I've been really happy with the performance of the glasses on the water, and they're darn stylish too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment